CORPORATE AND BUSINESS TAX, WHAT TO KNOW!
A corporate tax, also called corporation tax or company tax, is a direct tax imposed by a jurisdiction on the income or capital of corporations or analogous legal entities. Many countries impose such taxes at the national level, and a similar tax may be imposed at state or local levels. Wikipedia
This factsheet focuses on the current tax position of business motoring, a core consideration of many businesses. The aim is to provide a clear explanation of the tax deductions available on different types of vehicle expenditure in a variety of business scenarios.
We can help ensure that you are compliant with all the tax regulations – and also that you are minimising your tax bill. Here are some key topics…
- AN INTRODUCTION TO CORPORATION TAX Download PDF
- BUSINESS MOTORING – TAX ASPECTS Download PDF
- CAPITAL ALLOWANCES Download PDF
- CORPORATION TAX – QUARTERLY INSTALMENT PAYMENTS Download PDF
- EMPLOYED OR SELF EMPLOYED Download PDF
- HOMEWORKING COSTS FOR THE SELF-EMPLOYED Download PDF
- HUSBAND AND WIFE BUSINESSES Download PDF
- IR35 PERSONAL SERVICE COMPANIES Download PDF
- RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT Download PDF
- THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY SCHEME Download PDF