A capital tax is a tax on the profit realized on the sale of a non-inventory asset. The most common capital gains are realized from the sale of stocks, bonds, precious metals, real estate, and property.
Not all countries impose a capital gains tax and most have different rates of taxation for individuals and corporations.
A capital gain arises when certain capital assets are sold at a profit. We consider the taxation of gains and outline the reliefs available.
- CAPITAL GAINS TAX Download PDF
- CAPITAL GAINS TAX AND THE FAMILY HOME Download PDF
- INHERITANCE TAX – A SUMMARY Download PDF
- LAND AND BUILDING TRANSACTION TAX Download PDF
- LAND TRANSACTION TAX Download PDF
- MAKING A WILL AND OTHER RELATED MATTERS Download PDF
- STAMP DUTY LAND TAX Download PDF
- TRUSTS Download PDF